Okay so I have been accused of being bougie when it comes to the dinnerware I use for my events. Y'all for real for real I am not trying to be bougie. The planet is one of my concerns and with catering we use a lot of disposable items so I use the products that I use because I believe that these items are better because they breakdown and cause less harm or no harm to the planet. Yes, you're going to pay a little more for these compostable utensils and biodegradable plates made from sugarcane fibers, but you're going to pay less in the destruction of our oceans and trashing of our beautiful planet. Please try these items for your next catering gig. My customers do appreciate it and I'm sure yours will as well.
Click the links below the pictures to order from Amazon using my link! Thank you! Muah!
Biodegradable forks

Comments
Post a Comment